Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally, an update

Dear Readers,
I know I haven't updated in such a long time, but to everyone that has a blog with a life knows that, well, sometimes life is more interesting.

Firstly, I did Summer School. Someone punch me now. Worst idea of the year. It was dreadful. I like school but ugh, getting up that early to do Stats and Critical Reading Review was TORTURE! I twist my ears never EVER EVER to do summer school again, no matter my rush to finish school.
Good thing I had my important people in that class to get my through and make me laugh constantly, and not to mention PASS. I am dreadful in Stats but still ended up w a B+ Holla! all coz my friends practiced constantly and of course, help me w all the assignments. I'm embarassed to admit that i probably copied down 65% of the assignment work. My brain was on Shut down mode after the Spring semester ended.

I went Carriacou this summer, for the FIRST time, its nothing to report but a small island, that you would see in those creepy horror movies, where everyone is friendly but they all turn out psycho, in this case, they all turned out drunk. It was a good experience though, the boat ride was my favourite, I felt like Rose from Titanic, all i needed was Leonardo DiCaprio (one day...)

Carnival, it was superrrr fun. I mean, I was planning to play jouvert (google is your best friend if you dont knw wht jouvert is :P) but ummm, due to some shots taking...I ended up...in my house, unconscious, and had a memory blackout. Yes people, worst than Sandblast...eeeks. Good thing there wasnt any stage.

I played monday night mass which was uber fun :) I have a yearly tradition now :)

I registered for school yesterday and now im freaking sick! Sore throat and a cold, I blame dancing in the rain (which I would probably do all over)

Steffane Moments of the Season:
I of course, Ripped my pants for monday night...it wasnt obvious, but...yikes!
I am pretty sure, when i was drunk, I fell coz now my head hurts.
A guy kept stepping on me, and he cause a shot shot on my toe.
I accidently broke our fridge.
More stuff but I cant remember...

What I learnt this summer:
Everyone holds on to what they love, we may never understand why a person cant let go of a friend, a boyfriend, an EX- boyfriend, a relative or whoever...and its not our place to judge anyone. We shoould just all accept that some things are too painful to let go of, so if you cant let go of an ex, dont stress it...YET. If you can't let go of a relative (deceased), dont stress it...YET.
If after a year, you still cant let go, consider therapy.

What is meant to be, will always be. If a relationship changes, its for the best but NEVER give up on something that you love too soon, coz often times, people just want to see how much they are worth fighting for.

You must have a best friend, you must have someone to tell everything too, coz then you're left all bottled up and you would turn red inside...and you may die.

Trust people, often times, if given a chance, people have the best intentions!

Stop judging people. Just love everyone.

Make a special effort to bond w someone who doesnt understand you, because face it, you're a great person, that's why you've never changed, show someone that side of you. Forget what others say.

Do a good deed everyday. Karma also means...good for good ;)
Plus the universe is watching!

Ok guys, enough of my rambling... :) cya!

1 comment:

  1. aww... i like this one too. I agree with what you learnt.

    Oft we exclaim that we'd never be in certain situations like others.. then we end up there and realize it's a different story. Each person has their story to tell even if we don't understand it.

    But at the same point in time... said ppl need to remember that if they can't let go of the past, then there's no reason to keep those in the present in limbo. That's selfish.

    Anyways sorry bout your toe. :( Don't get drunk next time, that way you can step back on them. :D

    Deuce.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.