Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A change.

I miss my best friend, We've been together for six years and she just ups and moves away. I just really miss her. But we're both big girls that has a bright future ahead of us. Im so proud of her, she's my little diamond. Oh as For me? My name is Steffane Ramnaryan and I'm 18 years old, I was born in Guyana and i reside in Grenada. I have been for the past 7-8 years. I have a passion for tlking :) Its true, Maybe that tlkin can translate into typing ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.