Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Darn, Im starting to resent sundays...Its such a lazy day. I went to school today to study, i did study but did i absorb anything? Hmmm I'm not quite sure.

Stuff that happened to me tday:
- I went on a hunger strike to punish my mother, for quarrelling very early in the morning (word to the wise: Not a brilliant idea)
- I went to use a bathroom and missed a bus outta skl.
- I fought with my sister, I won and i also deleted her off my FB and Msn.
Yep thats about it, quite a lousy day.

Im really into season six of desperate housewives, My fav characters are Lynette and Gabby!
Its such a hot season, i cant wait to find out who attacked Julie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.