Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 2, 2009

The day before my BB

So today I came home from hanging with my girls (something we do every monday) and i was so effin tired, i jus crashed on the couch for like 2 hrs. It was like a energy drain or something. And I got up to have a crying session; my dad loves to play games and ive been beggin for a BB since i lost mine last month but he jus likes makin me suffer, coz he thinks its funny (bleh to my dad :@) so i begged and pleaded for a BB until i cried. Then i finally got all my money organised for it (thx u lil sis) and im goin to get it bright and early tmrw morning! Ill be sure to take pics and rmbr tht moment FOREVR! i jus hope i dnt lose this one :( that would freakin suck! Ill take gd care of it. My next goal is to get me a sexy digi cam. My last one was ruined...actually its time was up. RIP CAM :( i need my own one where i can take nude pics of my self ahahaha (ye right) but i jus need one to capture those "oh so memorable moments" I just cant wait for tmrw. Ill be damned if im disappointed. Anyways tday went by so quickly, i was stunned. 2009 is gonna be a blur in years. EVerything jus zoomed on by. Ah. Now i have a ton of h/w that i'l attend to. I have a research paper due and i need to get started, i have like 2 days left *shrieks* Sighs* so anyways Im goin to tidy my pig pen AKA room and take a nice bath, grab my box of cookies and get started on my work :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...lovey is a weak word to describe you**long sigh*****

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.