Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My week, 2nd wk in Nov. 09


Love That Red By Revlon

What happened this week:
- I got my BB, yay!
- I did NOT get my goldfish. Yet atleast.
- My home was being picketed by my freakishly annoying friend, So i told him NOT to come over (because my parents were in Trinidad for two days, he still came. I brought him a cup of water upon his request seeing that he walked up quite a long hill, then he complained about the glass i brought the water in; apparently it was TOO small? Mannn...I took my glass and went back inside, screw him! Being the nice person that i am...I went back outside after five minutes to find him there....CRYING! It was an emotional night and at the end i ended up not hating him anymore. He's a nice person but he's confused. Actually i don't think thats it; i think he likes me but he LOVES her and because he needs me (long story, but he needs me for something he wants, not sex) I think that that was the main reason he was being 'Suzy suck-up'
- Rifa and I had a movie day on friday, Princess Protection Program. It was a good message about friendship but it was not deep enough and it was very much predictable. I just adored Demi Lovato in that movie! I saw her step into character, Selena Gomez, however, was stuck in being a wizard, I'd like to see ONE movie where she is NOT miserable, but i guess she was also in character.
- I am NOT a solid bright nail polish colour of a girl; red, pink etc those are definitely NOT my thing! However I'm now confessing my love for a red nail polish called 'Love That Red' By Revlon, its a matte nail polish and I just absolutely LOVE it.
Right now, my nails are painted with Smiley faces! lol
- Just got a call from a guy that stalked my FB page to get my attention by commenting on EVERYTHING, yes, so he jus told me that his objective is to ANNOY me until i HATE him, oh well...oh and same guy wants to 'date' me..I mean, WOW, what is up with men today?
I rather those on the white horses! (dream on Lis)

Thats really basically all for my week!
Oh, I also fell in love with Fritolay's onion rings!!!
They remind me of a thing called Tasty snacks that i used to eat in Guyana....but we don'd get that anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.