Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 27, 2009

411

411
Xmas eve sucked! Lol...It wasnt THAT awful..
My friend Rifa and I ended up walking down the Lane !!
It was freaking Awfullllll lol...I would NOT bring that story up EVER again in my life!
Uhhh We were saved by Darryl =)
The night wasnt soo bad, there were the high points but I've had better xmas eve (s)

Xmas felt like a sunday!
Boxing day was much more fun as My sis, Myself and Rifa went out.
Sunday feels like a lame-ass day...I should've gone to church!
Maybe next sunday.... =)

Uhh well thats about it...the xmas i wanted...i didnt get  =(
Oh well...

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.