Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So I decided to do another blog today, seeing that I have alot to get off my chest..

Firstly, My family and friends who read my blog are demanding that I do a list of stuff they can actually get here in Grenada, so here goes:
1. Lipstick by Revlon - Nude attitude
(You can find that in Gittens)
2. L'oreal Beauty tubes Mascara
(You can find that in Duty Free Caribbean in the Esplanade mall)
3. Any Beauty Rush products with Vanilla !
(You can find this upstairs in a store called Bath and Body works at Bruce Street mall)
4. Coloured Toe rings
(I saw some really cute ones in Lisa's Jewellery)

Now as you can all see I'm a BIG fan of beauty products so surprise me..

But really I dont want anything (just so u guys know) I just want to have a merry xmas with lots of food but its not turning out that way at all! Everything and Everyone is so hostile...Ughhh. At home, my mom is ruining the christmas spirit with her constant bickering and my sister is also because she is so rude! My brother and I are trying so hard (god bless him) although his singing annoys me!!
My dad isnt big on traditions and celebrating xmas so i lose his support there. Its time like these that makes me miss Guyana and my grandma. Anyways I still will keep hope up high to have a merry christmas. But its hard to do that when your heart is freakin breaking...coz you cant and dont wnat to give up on people you care about and can possibly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.