Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sun 13th Dec.

Sunday Dec 13th
This day is going to be long and lousy, I can tell.
You wake up at 10 o' clock with an 'Okay' dream and you wonder if it has any meaning. Then you psych yourself out...above that you are now confused with your love life. Your annoying brother just becomes more of an asshole as the months goes by (you love him and you hate him) Before the love, you think of ripping him apart till he can no longer bleed i.e he's dead, you think that will make the world a better place :) then you smile at what you are thinking and all the hatred and anger disappears until you hear someone calling your name; the annoyance returns.

Its J's Bday. I've known him for quite sometime now; since he was 15, he's now 19...:)
Happy birthday J.

Xmas cleaning was a blast yesterday...I look forward to more cleaning. I think I'll start cleaning my room today..I need to clean out my closet. Get some new clothes (fingers crossed).

Happy day =D Smile lots and dont be bitter like K...and his lion Don ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.