Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Okie dokie :
So I haven't really updated in a while...hear goes
BTW this is gonna be longgg!

So I've been busy with finals...and man am i glad they are done! I didnt think the exams itself were horrible but the projects and assignments just crept up on me. I had two presentations and one went absolutely PERFECT! My group got an 'A' but we lost three marks for ummm i dnt rmbr but ye and then the other one...ok here is the story:

So we got there, tried our powerpoint and it worked perfectly well...then it was our time to present and there were some technical difficulties, it took a while and everyone was getting sorta impatient but most of all Mr. Glean (our lecturer) was...man i heard the chilling words 'you have five mins left' yikkkkesss wht was tht abt? cant u understn 'technical freakin difficulties'? I got soo mad and scared. At tht point i had given up. Sheesh. Anyways all wasnt sooo bad coz we got a 'B' but im not a freakin 'B' person (ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh) Idiot!

So there was this cruise, night ended with me cryin coz i didnt wna go anymore coz of a long blah blah story *strangles mother and father* They dont tell me I cant go, they jus make it impossible for me to go without guilt....uggggggggggh at this point in my teenage life, i despise those two ppl. I think they are out to get me, I dnt give if they are doin it coz they care..they are mean and selfish and uggggh they are tryin to ruin my already sucky social life!

Ther is a new guy :D, He is totally awesome and at first i thought he was boring, but um he's really not that bad....he quite cute and he's growing on me :D
He jus has a few bad habits that im willing to overlook.

Uhhhh I should mention an incident where i drifted apart from the guy i had liked before coz this idiot went and screwed things up. I forgive tht idiot but arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrg i jus wna hit him! but i wont coz i dnt hurt ppl (well, i do but i wont coz arrrrrrg) anyways i have a strong mind to post pics of him wearing hoops...but i wont..or i might depending on how much of an ass he acts again. Geez im still mad at him, i jus realised.

This wasnt such a bad semester after all, as much as i wna drop out..i wont ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.