Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 12, 2009

My new fav things...

Cosmo is my addiction!
Its so interesting it really isn't funny how quickly one can be addicted to a magazine :)
I'm so glad though because according to their horoscope, all Geminis are gonna have a GREAT January! (Im a Gemini *giggle*)

My BB n IPOD means life to me!
Well the BB is self-explanatory bcuz ANY phone means life! Lol
My friend said "Blackberrys are the mark of the beast" ahaaahaa, I was a little tempted to go investigate and find something demonic about BBs but No, tht would mean me giving up my BB, and no thxs to THAT offer.
My ipod screen broke :( well not so dramatic...but its now tainted! I still luff it bad though (yes i knw) coz last night, i forgot it home (well left it home) and on my drive back home...I missed it sooooo bad! I subbed with my brother's PSP but that was NOT as satisfying!

XMAS!
Geez, I can feel the season in the air! and I 100% LOVEEEEEEEE it!
Im the one that will be cleaning our home and decoration and all tht crud.
I just have to wait until my parents do grocery-shopping for this week (hopefully tnight we do tht) so i can get glass cleaner (we're out lol) and other stuff to make this house SPICK and SPAN.
Today i think I will giving my room a make-over! (AGAIN) I just get really bored with this room really quickly so its vital for changes to be made almost EVERY week!
Anyways back to xmas...i realised that our family does not have regular traditions like the ones we would have back in Guyana.
In guyana, all our families would come over to my grand-mothers home, the men would be busy putting up tents and buliding stuff for them to chill while the ladies would all be cooking some amazing food! While the kids were playing, my teenage male cousins were in charge of drinks and ice cream whilst the girls would be in charge of desserts...:D
And in Grenada...we dont reallly have much family members and my parents are busy working for xmas so...me and my mom would stay up on xmas eve decorating the house so when my brother and sister n dad wakes up, its XMAS! But im takin ctrl this yr and i would be decorating :)
Im so eager to get my gloves on and start scrubbing and cobwebbing lol
I think ill be doing a whole lotta baking coz i jus want one traditional xmas, u knw?
Where there are stockings and the scent of freshly baked cookies and a xmas tree and xmas present and santa!
I cant wait to get married and have my perfect Christmas! (for the record, im only 18...im not engaged or anything..im single...I think)

Single life?
Hmmm...this can go! lol

And thts about it...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.