Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Xmas Wishlist

These are all things that I would not go out and purchase myself, coz for those of u that knws me, you would know that the minute i see something i like i go out and get it!

Of course I want world peace :) haha
These are just some things that would make life a bit brighter =D
Christian Louboutins = Effin awesomest shoes on the planet!                                          
There are some boots that Fergie wore in the opening of the Victoria's secret fashion show this year that would make me droool if I had them but unfortunately they are too much of a fashion statement to make here in La Grenade!


OMG I want this so bad (I hope my dad sees this) lol...My favourite word if I had this would be 'Cheese' Its such a baby! I love it!!!!! i <3 uuu!!! Rawrr!!
 I really really want to do this to my hair! But I might be getting this since my dad promised me and all ;)

Hmmmm...What else do I want?
My AHS school ring that my mother promised over a year now! lol but its me the lazy booty that wont go and get it!
Uhhh....More clothes would definitely NOT kill anyone, it would infact make me freaking happy.

My letter to Santa
Dear Santa,
I've been good, now I want to be naughty...Please send me a man.
                                                                      Lots of love
                                                                      Steffane!

Ahahahah =)
DISCLAIMER : My letter to Santa was only for fun, Im single by choice =)

Anything else?
Hmmmmmmm Nope thats about it ;)
Hoping for a Merry Xmas xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
St. George's, WI, Grenada
I am a happy soul and apart from that I can list nothing else because that is what I feel is the essence of me: My joy! My life is in ever pursuit of happiness and I have found it, and now I never want to lose this feeling.